- Great, a great adventure awaits you! Within 10 minutes you will receive an e-mail with the instructions for the game and the app you need to download on your smartphone or tablet.
No mail received? Check your spam or junk mail. Otherwise, contact us via WhatsApp.
Each game has its own storyline and deals with part of Bonaire's history.
The aim of all games is to find a hidden location as quickly as possible. You can find it by following a route. On the way, you can collect letters by solving assignments and puzzles. The collected letters eventually lead to the hidden location.
After booking a game, you will receive an email with instructions on how to install the App on your phone and the starting location of the game:
- When you are at the location, start the App and log in
- Enter a nice team name and the number of team members and press Start.
- The game has now started. You see a blue dot on the map, this is you. Walk to an icon on the map and make sure that you are within a short distance of the icon. The question/ask will then automatically appear on the screen.
- In the top right of the screen you can see the time still available.
- The game ends when you find the exit.
- If you have completed the Island Escape Game within the time limit, your time will be published on the website (the duration differs per game). If you are not able to make it within the target time, don't panic: you can continue playing for another 2 hours.
The game does not work well:
- For proper functioning, we recommend using a phone or tablet that is no more than 3 years old
- Make sure the phone is updated to the latest version
- For optimal GPS, also turn on the WiFi function
Are you still experiencing a problem?
- Then use a different phone. You can also change phones during the game:
- Exit the game on the phone and close the App
- Log in to another phone with the same data (if you do not have internet on this phone, consider using a hotspot).
- Press start
- Do not enter anything but press: 'or resume with existing team'.
- Continue with the game
Yes, you need internet to download the App and at the start of the game. After that the App is loaded and almost no data is consumed but it works best if you leave mobile internet on.
You can e.g. download the app already at home or in your hotel via Wifi. If you do not have mobile internet, there is the possibility to purchase a SIM card from Digicel or UTS (both in Kaya Grandi).
If you lose connection on the way, you will not notice that much. It is possible that the map does not display all details or that some videos do not start. This has no major consequences for the game.
- You must have a vehicle (not for 'The Secret of Calypso...')
- You need a smartphone or tablet on which the app can be installed. You will also need an internet connection (Wifi or mobile) and GPS at the start of the Escape game.
- Have a full battery for your phone, tablet or take a car charger with you
- In addition, think of sufficient water and sunscreen
- Wear shoes instead of slippers
Don't know which game to choose then maybe this explanation Blog will help
All Escape Games are available in Dutch and English.
Yes, although part of the Island Escape Game is done on foot, you will also need a means of transport to travel between the locations. A car is the easiest way, but a scooter can also be used.
*At Expedition Bonaire (1642) there are a number of questions you can answer on the way in the car. This is of course not possible on the scooter, but at this location it is always possible to stop safely at the side of the road.
*The secret of Calypso is fully walking
There must be at least two of you, because as a driver you cannot watch the road and follow instructions on your phone at the same time. It is also advised not to make the team larger than 4 persons. Are there more of you? Make groups and order several tickets. You can then choose different routes or start for example 5 minutes after each other.
Certainly! It is a good exercise in working together. It is also possible to have the route tailor-made for your organisation. Please contact us for the possibilities: firstname.lastname@example.org
In total, there are currently 6 different games.
In addition, games for larger groups are available and Games customized for a special occasion.
You can start at any time of the day, but we recommend not to do it at the hottest time of the day or shortly before sunset
Unfortunately, Bonaire is not well equipped for people with mobility problems. The route also goes over dirt trails and locations with steps and uneven terrain.
Definitely! You will see that there is still a lot to discover on this beautiful island!
General traffic rules always take precedence over the directions in the App.
All activities of the games and tours take place on public roads and in public spaces. The situation may be different than indicated in the App due to e.g. weather conditions, road connections or changed traffic situations.
If you cannot continue the route and there is no alternative available, please cancel the game or tour and contact Bee Caribe. In consultation we will see if the game/tour can be continued at another time. If that is not possible you will receive an alternative game/tour or a refund of your purchase.
Bee Caribe assumes no liability for any damage to your vehicle due to poor roads, overhanging tasks or other conditions where a vehicle is damaged. If you find the conditions of the route unacceptable to continue the tour, please abort the tour and contact Bee Caribe
Bee Caribe assumes no liability for any personal injuries sustained during the game/tour. If during the itinerary you do not feel safe enough to continue the tour, please abort the tour and contact Bee Caribe
Is your question not in our FAQ? Check the site or contact us via the form.